WOULD YOU COMPROMISE QUALITY FOR COST?
When we add in Value Engineering (VE), far too often, minimizing project costs leads to compromising quality. Consider how cast iron soil pipe compares to PVC in the following categories:
- Sound Attenuation – what sleep, convalescent or other sound issues are considered?
- Will the environment surpass 140 degrees?
- Thermal expansion – what conditions will be present both during and after installation?
- Safety / Fire resistance – have fire-stopping requirements been calculated?
- Material costs – what are the specifications for hangers and additional material fees?
Don’t risk the integrity of your project by going with the cheapest solution. Choose Quality. Choose Cast Iron Soil Pipe.VALUE ENGINEERING CHECKLIST
You can rely on CISPI. CISPI raises the bar by monitoring and managing a rigorous process to verify that cast iron poured at the three member foundries meets stringent quality standards.FIND YOUR CISPI REP TODAY